The warning symptoms of cervical cancer may include:
1. Abnormal vaginal bleeding, such as bleeding between periods, after sexual intercourse, or after menopause.
2. Unusual vaginal discharge that may be watery, bloody, or have a strong odor.
3. Pelvic pain or pain during sexual intercourse.
4. Painful urination or blood in the urine.
5. Fatigue or unexplained weight loss.
6. Swelling or pain in the legs.
7. Back pain or leg pain that persists.
8. Changes in bowel habits or urinary habits.
It is important to note that these symptoms can also be caused by other conditions, so it is essential to consult a Gynecologist in Indore for an accurate diagnosis. Regular cervical cancer screenings, such as Pap tests and HPV tests, can help detect cervical cancer in its early stages when treatment is most effective.
In conclusion, Warning symptoms of cervical cancer may include abnormal vaginal bleeding, pelvic pain, unusual discharge, and pain during intercourse. Regular screenings and prompt medical attention for any unusual symptoms are crucial for early detection and successful treatment. Consult a healthcare professional for personalized advice and examinations.